Sunday, January 9, 2011

9 BRINE

Today was a glorious day off!

I went running this morning then went to yoga at noon and had the most amazing class ever!  I still feel great almost 9 hours later.  Lots of flow and interesting poses that seem to come from Bikram.  I measured out the food I made for lunch (vegan chicken nuggets and tortilla chips and salsa) and realized I never read nutritional labels well enough...specifically, not paying attention to suggested serving size.  I measured out one serving of tortilla chips (only 13 little chips) and was all..."woah, I usually would eat half a bag, that's about four times this amount" and it was a good revelation.

We went to Two Story Coffeehouse and I watched An Education on my laptop and drank a delicious soy latte.  THEN my boss texted me and said Classic City Rotary is canceled, so I do not have to work tomorrow morning!  Yippee! I just about flipped out then remembered that without working much I am making less than, like, $200 a week which is pitiful so I offered to go in tomorrow night in case anyone isn't able to drive their car.

Why wouldn't they be able to drive their car, may you ask?  Well, in case you haven't heard the scoop, Athens is going to be getting a BLIZZARD tomorrow.  People have been canceling events since two days ago, even, in preparation for this.  I plan on FINALLY finishing Life of Pi and sleepin' in.  Now for more Simpsons watching. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment