Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5 Alive

Today I actually woke up early and ran/stretched/did sit-ups before work, hooray~!  Then I walked to the co-op and bought a bunch of dark chocolate covered espresso beans, which was a bad idea because I ate them before an 8 hour work shift and felt a little bit sick.  Work wasn't too bad at all today, surprisingly.  I got a bit of reading done in the locker room before my shift.  Hannah and I were going to go to yoga after our shift ended but a bunch of co-workers were going to the Globe for a drink so we went there for a couple gin and tonics then we ate dinner together at Taco Stand.  I got TWO tofu burritos but I don't care...I haven't been there in weeks and I won't have time to eat something like that for a while.  Now it is only 9:00 and I just got back from J's with some whiskey. Driving a car made me want to smoke for the first time this week but of course I didn't.  I was tempted the buy some cloves because they aren't really cigarettes yet I did not and now that I am home I am glad I did not.  I need to do yoga tomorrow because now two days have elapsed.  I plan to get up early and exercise again, and hopefully eat less tomorrow.  I need to get on my movie watching and also instrument learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment