Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4 GORE

Ahhh keeping track of this is a lot of pressure!  I just don't have time for anything.  Tonight we went to RuSan's and then to Jamey and Mary's to watch The American Astronaut (I guess my first movie of the year!)  Going back to work was pretty terrible because I hate not knowing when I'm going to get out.  I didn't have time to read which I was planning on doing and even worse I didn't run or go to yoga but I walked both ways to work which is a few miles, better than nothing I guess.  Still no smoking as well.  It's only 11:00pm but I want to run before work tomorrow so my alarm is set for 7:00am...ick!  Then maybe I can read before work at 10:00am then get out of work in time for the later yoga class but knowing Holiday I probably will not.  I have Friday off so hopefully I can see people all day then.

No comments:

Post a Comment