Saturday, January 1, 2011

1 NEW YEARS

Happie New Years!

Question: will YOU pronounce it Option A.) twenny-eleven or Option B.) two-thouzan-eleven?

I don't really know what to do.  Option A sounds militant and Option B is wordy.

In way of last night, I felt rather sickly but still went downtown and good times were had with great people.

In way of resolutions, I have not smoked at all today!  Which is amazing, I am a hard core "smokes a pack a day" girl and have been for over two years.  Eek!  Maybe I will write a story about that, but not today.  Feelin' flu-y is really helping with this not smoking thing.

I went downtown with Robert and Sarah and it was POURING and miserable and absolutely no one was downtown.  I was rather embarrassed of my little city.  I almost wished the college kids were around to bulk it up.

After getting home I went for a run.  Which I haven't done in almost a year...I felt good though!

Also, HAPPIE BIRTHDAY DENA

No comments:

Post a Comment