Saturday, January 8, 2011

8 skate

Today I worked and it was super easy.  Davey picked me up and we went to Becky and Grant's house with all the puppies for lunch.  I went running and we went to Publix and splurged on groceries!  Then we went to Jamey and Mary's for dinner and we all went to Normal Bar and played Word Party there.  It was terribly cold outside which really brought my mood down.  Also I am nervous about the compulsions I am having in the whole bettering my health thing.  I shouldn't be almost crying if I think I won't have time to go running.  I don't really know where I am in relation to normalcy with all that because I never, ever discipline myself.  At least I have gone nine days without smoking, though.  Even though it was over a week ago that I had a very bad cold, my body still is coughing and full of congestion, which is hopefully just my lungs getting rid of all the bad toxins.

No comments:

Post a Comment