Wednesday, January 12, 2011

12 swells

Last night was probably the worst night I've had in a long time.  I did a number of stupid things I won't even type out.

Today was pretty bad as well.  I didn't go into work and found out events are canceled tomorrow because of the snow so I don't go in until Friday at eleven.  Friday and Saturday were supposed to be my two paid vacation days I saved so I don't know what my paycheck next week will look like--certainly under $100 I'm afraid.  Maybe even under $50.  It's great to not go into work but I wish it would happen on a nice summer day so I could go out and do something (not during the aftermath of a freak ice storm in which roads and stores are STILL shut down) or at least happen during a busy week so I wouldn't feel so guilty about spending any money. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment