Monday, January 3, 2011

3 WHEE

Today I can breathe out of my nose, although my septum resembles that of a crack whore.  Or at least my nostrils look like I have been bumping.

Sarah and Robert left today.

Today was my last day off of work...13 days or so without working.  Going back tomorrow morning is going to be MISERABLE.

I ran for the longest I have today, around the neighborhood a while until I noticed a little girl sitting outside staring at me then I ran out to the Chicken Factory until I ran out of sidewalk then ran/walked back.

Same as the past two days, I am fulfilling my N/Y resolutions.  I am currently reading the Life of Pi, and got a bit into it as the internet was down today.

I went to yoga with Hannah and Mary tonight.  I have mixed feelings about yoga.  I am too god damn lazy.

I found out you can buy co-op sandwiches with food stamps.  My life as I know it will never be the same.

I went to Kristen/Connor's party at Becky's and Grant's tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment