Thursday, January 6, 2011

6 fix

I NEED A NEW JORB
I NEED A NEW JORB
I NEED A NEW JORB
I NEED A NEW JORB
I NEED A NEW JORB
I NEED A NEW JORB
I NEED A NEW JORB
I NEED A NEW JORB

I was only there three hours today and went practically ballistic.  It is tragic hating being somewhere so badly that even if you get lucky or finagle a way to get out after three hours, you sprint out the door than realize, "wait, I only made, like $20 in this measly shift..."

But well.  Tomorrow is a day off and I THINK I that even though I didn't work for almost two weeks I'll be getting a tiny sum of money (paid holiday--New Years.)

I will write about this here --even though no one reads this blog-- so I can stop bragging about this in real life:  Not smoking saves money and it's totes worth it!  $6.50 a day (and I live in an EXTREMELY CHEAP town/state), times 7 days a week, times 4 weeks means I am saving $182 a week and over $2000 a month...wheeeeeeee!

I had my alarm set for 7:00am this morning but the next thing I knew it was 9:00am and my phone was ringing.  Therefore I didn't get to run before work but I did run, this afternoon and struggled a bit, I'm not sure why.  I haven't slept through my alarm in a while...

Oh wow, Davey and I watched this crazy movie last night called "Buried" and not that the plot isn't basically given away in the title but if you do choose to watch it, prepare to be very, very claustrophobic.  HA HA HA HA HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment